Commercial construction loan is a loan given to a business for the purpose of constructing a building or improving existing real estate already owned by the company. Commercial construction loans are very large and long term loans that are difficult to obtain. If you go to a bank for a commercial construction loan, your credit must be excellent of you will get declined. Alternative sources for a commercial construction loan can be found through our free online directory search. In just minutes, we can provide you with a matched list of funding sources.
- Acquisition and Development – Raw land infrastructure development.
- Construction Mini-Perm – Construction with 3 to 5 year loan.
- Construction Loan with Take-out – Construction with pre-arranged takeout loan.
- Interim Loan – A short term (2 yrs or less), bridge or project type loan.
- Joint Venture – A financial partner in the development of real estate.
- Real Estate Purchase Loan – Lending for the purchase of commercial property.
Select a related funding type above or click the button below to immediately begin telling us about your capital need. Your free list of funding sources is waiting. We will only give you those lenders that you match 100%. No more wasting time with lenders you don’t qualify with. Run a capital search today to get your free matched list of funding sources.