Commercial property financing is available for virtually all types of income-producing and commercial properties, including: Shopping centers; Motels and apartments; Office buildings; Automobile dealerships; Health care facilities; Owner occupied buildings; Manufacturing facilities and more. A commercial property is basically any type of property that is involved in business operations and generates revenue for the company. Commercial property is different from residential property since anything commercial tends to be associated with business and anything residential is associated with personal use. There are many types of financing for commercial property and we can help find a funding source that matches the needs of your business.
Funding sources in our directory can provide:
- Loans to purchase commercial real estate, and business loans that are collateralized with real estate.
- Long-term permanent fixed rate financing
- Business acquisition loans and loans to expand or improve your existing business.
- Loans to refinance existing debt.
- Both conventional and government guaranteed loans.
- Up to 80% LTV, 30 year amortization, based on US Treasury plus spread.
For a commercial property loan, many business owners would first look to a bank for funding. Since banks only accept the businesses with the best credit scores and track records, many of those business owners will need to look elsewhere for financing. There are so many thousands of different funding sources that it can seem impossible to find the right one. Our capital search tool can help your business quickly and easily get the capital that it needs. Run a capital search to find lenders in our directory that can meet the funding needs of your business.