Commercial real estate financing can be provided for the long and short term. The short term loans are usually comprised of a type of small bridge loan that is used as a transitionary loan to keep the business running until it can obtain a larger and more long term type of financing. Commercial real estate financing is basically financing for a building or land that is used for business purposes and generates revenue for a company. Commercial real estate financing can be used to expand business operations and even refinance existing debt. Our directory of funding sources is comprised of both private and institutional investors. It includes more conventional SBA backed development loans and fixed 20 year mortgages along with short-term bridge financing for:
- Expeditious acquisition
- Comprehensive renovation
- Repositioning and lease-up of existing properties
- New construction
and so on . . .
Commercial real estate lenders understand the diverse needs of business professionals and the variety of reasons for needing financing, including:
- Loans to purchase commercial real estate
- Loans that are collateralized with commercial real estate
- Loans to Expand or improve your existing business
- Loans to refinance existing debt
- Loans to take advantage of an opportunity that wouldn’t fit traditional criterias
We can help you find a great funding source for you commercial real estate financing need. Simply run a capital search on our web site and you will receive a free matched list of lenders whose criteria you match 100%.