Commercial real estate lenders in our directory can provide financing programs for virtually all types of income-producing and commercial properties. Commercial real estate loans are normally long term loans that are very large in size. Commercial real estate is a type of property that generates cashflow for a business and is generally very expensive. This is entirely separate from residential real estate which is intended for personal use. There are many options when considering a commercial real estate lender. The first question to ask is what can each lender provide for your business.
Typically they can provide:
- Loans on commercial real estate and business loans that are collateralized with real estate
- Long-term permanent fixed rate financing
- Business acquisition loans and loans to expand or improve your existing business
- Loans to refinance existing debt
- Both conventional and government guaranteed loans
- Up to 80% LTV, 30 year amortization, based on US Treasury plus spread
In addition, financing can be secured for a variety of businesses: Shopping centers; Office buildings; Motels and apartments; Automobile dealerships; Health care facilities; Manufacturing facilities; Owner occupied buildings and more. We can help you find a commercial real estate lender that matches the needs of your business.
Come run a search in our funding source directory to find a commercial real estate lender for your business. We will only give you a list of lenders if you match their criteria 100%. So no more wasting your time with funding sources you cannot qualify with. Get your free matched list of lenders today!