Commercial real estate loans are available on all types of income producing and commercial properties, including: Shopping centers; Motels and apartments; Office buildings; Automobile dealerships; Health care facilities; Owner occupied buildings; Manufacturing facilities and more. Commercial real estate loans can also be used to refinance existing debt. There are typically two main types of loans including short term and long term. The short term loans consist of bridge loans that are used to keep the business running until larger and more long term loans can be obtained. The larger loans are for larger amounts and typically last for the life of the commercial real estate property. Commercial real estate loans are important for the growth and expansion of companies.
Funding sources in our directory can provide:
- Loans to purchase commercial real estate, and business loans that are collateralized with real estate.
- Long-term permanent fixed rate financing
- Business acquisition loans and loans to expand or improve your existing business.
- Loans to refinance existing debt.
- Both conventional and government guaranteed loans.
- Up to 80% LTV, 30 year amortization, based on US Treasury plus spread.
To find a source for a commercial real estate loan for your business, try running a capital search in our funding source directory. You will be give a list of matched lenders for free. You will only get lender on your list if you match their criteria 100%. Otherwise, you would be wasting your time talking to lenders that you cannot qualify with. Come get your matched list today!