Computer equipment leasing is a very attractive means of acquisition when you consider the many companies with rooms full of old PCs, peripherals, last year’s hot software, etc. Avoiding obsolescence is just one of the many advantages to leasing. With leasing, your business can always have the most up to date computer equipment and when the lease contract is over, better equipment can be leased. For equipment with low obsolescence, like some types of heavy machinery, a company can choose to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease agreement for fair market value(typically very minimal.) If you choose not to purchase the equipment, then newer equipment can be leased instead.
- 100% financing
- Purchase options set at one dollar or ten percent
- 100% tax deductible plans
- Fixed monthly payments
- Preservation of your cash and bank lines
- Pay for equipment as it produces income
- Computer equipment can become obsolete in just 3 or 4 years
- With a lease, it’s easy to expand or replace equipment
- You are relieved of the responsibility of ownership
- Leasing is easy and usually requires less security than other financing
To find a source of financing for computer equipment, try searching our database of over 4000 lenders. You will be matched with the lenders whose criteria you match 100%. The criteria is based on your business and its need for funding as well as their lending criteria and requirements. You will not have to waste your time searching for the right lenders. We can give you your free matched list today!