This is a relatively new way for merchants to leverage their credit card sales for an immediate cash injection. Credit Card Receipt Advances are an easy way to get cash for your business even if you don’t have the best credit scores.
How? The funding source will literally purchase your "future" Visa/MC reciepts in the form of a cash advance. It is like a loan that you never have to worry about making payments on. You get the capital you need from the receipt advance lender, and they will just take a small percentage out of each of your future credit card sales. This continues until the loan is completely paid off. You do not have to worry about writing checks every month.
What do you need to qualify?
- Your business must accept credit cards as a form of payment
- You need to be processing a minimum of $2,500 dollars a month
- You can qualify even with poor personal or business credit
How does the program work?
- You are advanced up to $100,000 based on your current sales receipts
- A small percentage is deducted from your on going Visa/MC receipts
- There are no fixed payments and no fixed re-payment term
We have many companies in our directory that do credit card receipt advances, let us help you find the right one for your company. Come run a capital search today to get your free list of matched lenders.