A laundry equipment loan may enable you to purchase washers and dryers for your laundrymat, dry cleaning business or apartment complex. Basic coin-op laundrymats can require start up funding in the range of $150,000-$400,000 dollars, usually with 30% down. Equipment can last 15-20 years and onces financing is paid off, investors can earn substantal returns on investment in a relatively stable, recession-proof business.
Credit is the lifeblood of your business, especially for small or new startup companies. BusinessFinance.com assists entrepreneurs to get started purchasing equipment, building your inventory and expanding your business.
Some important items to know to finance your are:
- How much money do you really need?
- Do you know your exact FICO scores?
- How do you plan to repay the loan?
- Who is going to borrow the money? You personally or another legal entity?
- What assets can you pledge to secure your loan?
Make sure you know you are pre-qualified before you apply. Our free business capital search engine will allow you to see the funding programs and lenders that are available to you and then you choose those you wish to apply for.