Loans to small business working capital with a sale-leasback loan
Sale leaseback loan: Get up to 70% of the original purchase price against existing equipment you already own! No stipulations – No explanations.
What is a sale-leaseback? The sale of some of your assets for cash while the assets remain on your property. A contract is then created between the lender and the seller which allows the seller to lease the assets back from the lender. At the end of the sale-leaseback, the seller simply pays $1 to the lender. of the same asset at the end of term.
Why would I use my equipment to get working capital?
- Money sitting in equipment isn’t working for you. Take that money out of the equipment and use it instead to generate revenue doing what you are already an expert in
- You are very likely pre-qualified right now! Since just about every business, large or small, has equipment they own, you likely have qualifying collateral already
- In most cases, you can write off the full payment (100%) against your taxes
- The equipment stays on your property
There’s more to consider
- Unlike loans offered by typical lending institutions, additional collateral such as homes and blanket liens on all of your business assets is not required
- No upfront application fees
- Protect your existing commercial and personal lines of credit for other uses