Merchant account advance is a relatively new way for merchants to access cash. Merchant account advances are a great way for business owners to get the cash they need quickly. Instead of having to worry about large monthly payments, the loan is repayed from a small percentage of each credit card sale the business makes.
How? Get an advance on your Visa and MasterCard receipts.
What is typically needed to qualify?
- Your business must accept credit cards as a form of payment
- You need to be processing a minimum of $2,500 dollars a month
- You can qualify even with poor personal or business credit
How does the program work?
- You are advanced up to $100,000 based on your current sales receipts
- A small percentage is deducted from your on going Visa/MC receipts
- There are no fixed payments and no fixed term time frame
There are funding sources in our directory that provide this type of financing. Run a capital search on our homepage and you will be given a list of lenders whose criteria you match 100%.