Merchant account service financing provides small business owners with the ability to raise working capital. Cash advances are made by purchasing a pre-determined amount of your business’s sales receipts which your business will make through your Visa/MasterCard merchant account.
Cash Advances (also known as "account receivables financing" in the banking industry) has been around since the 1950’s. But it was not until just a few years ago that small businesses could take advantage of this type of funding.
How do you qualify?
- Your business must accept credit cards as a form of payment
- Almost every business qualifies, regardless of personal/business credit history
How do I apply for a merchant cash advance?
- The easiest way is to click on the link below and fill out our simple pre-approval form. That’s it.
Why apply through us for your cash advance?
- We have very competitive rates
- We can provide you with $2,500 to $75,000 in working capital
- The money you receive is not a loan. It is an advance against your Visa and MasterCard merchant account receipts.
- After six months, we can provide your business with up to $75,000 of additional unsecured credit
- We will help you build your business credit so you can apply for additional funding programs in as soon as six months after your merchant account is approved by us.